The General Villegas Digital Points carry out face-to-face and virtual training and entertainment proposals for children, young people and adults.
Free courses and workshops are given in different areas, which require prior registration as places are limited.
Some of the proposals are:
Google tools for young people and adults
- Beneficiary: an adult and 1 or more children of the family
- Central Office: Monday – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Basic computer courses for young people and adults
- La Trocha headquarters. Thursday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Club Asteoride Recargado, workshop for boys and girls from 9 to 13 years old.
- Central office: Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. / Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- La Trocha headquarters. Thursday, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Workshop by Ezequiel Vincet and the Punto Digital team
Cook healthy options to celebrate birthday parties.
- Activity for boys and girls from 7 to 12 years old.
- Central Office: Thursday, April 7, 5:30 p.m.
Workshop by Virginia Manattini license
Come and learn from this strategy game.
- Central office: Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. (starts Friday, April 22)
- Siege of La Trocha: Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. (starting Friday, April 20)
For boys and girls from 7 years old, young people and adults
By Ignacio Barrios.
Know the cell course! for young people and adults
- La Trocha headquarters. Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (starting Friday, April 22)
Free use of Punto Digital La Trocha’s technology and games room – open space for the use of computers, consoles and resources.
Come and get information, do paperwork, do the Digital Census, study or have fun with friends.
- Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The Digital Points aim to increase the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) to strengthen the digital, creative and productive capacities of citizens. This allows access to ICTs in equal conditions, reducing the digital divide, deepening inclusion and optimizing the citizen-municipality relationship through technological services.
For more information on workshops and activities:
GENERAL VILLEGAS DIGITAL POINT – Cell: 3388-527101; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook: Point Numérique General Villegas; Instagram: @puntodigitalgeneralvillegas; Twitter: CEOralVillegas.
LA TROCHA DIGITAL TIP – Cellular: 3388-516873; Email: email@example.com; Facebook: La Trocha digital point.